Serving the Greater Philadelphia, New Jersey & Lehigh Valley areas
JOB SUMMARY: Performs a variety of administrative tasks to support all departments of the company. Primary telephone contact for all customer interactions including answering calls, setting sales or service appointments, mailing customers information, and following up with customers on a variety of issues. Coordinates workflow of all appropriate paperwork and phone calls regarding job proposals including confirmation calls and breaking down job folders. Keeps customer records current and updated. Supports the management and mission of the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Represents the company through telephone customer contact. Answers calls, sets sales appointments, sets annual maintenance or customer warranty service appointments, and follows up with customers on a variety of issues/occasions.
2. Preforms outbound calls, postcards, emails to set estimates, and maintenance.
3. Performs administrative functions to support all departments as needed.
4. Regular and punctual attendance. Ability to work overtime if needed.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and TALENTS:
1. Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
2. Skill in operating personal computer and programs
3. Skill in verbal and written communication.
4. Ability to handle a variety of tasks.
5. Ability to perform accurate data entry.
6. Possess talent and personal traits:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
B.Q. Basement Systems is the region's largest waterproofing, foundation repair and concrete leveling company. Pay is hourly plus commission on sales. We enjoy a family environment and a strong employee benefit package. For more information, please visit www.bqbasementsystems.com or find us on Facebook. If you are interested, please submit your resume via [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
Name: Gabby Wolk
Email: [email protected]